Organisations and individuals have the flexibility to tailor our material for their audience, once licensed
Government funding is also available for the Health & Wealth course. Contact us to find out more.
Financial health is like dental health. Small consistent actions prevent pain.
Children are taught using juggling balls and with adults, we retrain the brain by putting fun into finance, laughing as we learn.
Our Program is Government Accredited at Certificate II level, covering the following:
- Develop and use a personal budget
- Develop and use a savings plan
- Develop understanding of debt and consumer credit
- Develop understanding of superannuation
- Contribute to OHS hazard identification and risk assessment (Certificate III level)
- Work effectively with others
- Use business technology
- Work effectively in the Financial Services industry (Certificate III level)
Then there are other modules and workshops as seen here.
Personal money management and other soft skills can be taught to any demographic. Only the delivery varies.
View or complete our Licensee application and we'll be in touch the following working day. If approved, two days of Trainer familiarisation is required.